Structural BIM is the ability to share the structural engineer’s code-based design data intelligently within the BIM (Building Information Modelling) project environment. CSC's code-based BIM solutions, Fastrak and Orion, synchronise with Autodesk® Revit® Structure, Tekla Structures and SDS2Connect providing the most comprehensive BIM process for the structural engineer.
Benefits of Structural BIM
- Synchronise your code-based Fastrak or Orion model with a range of BIM platforms
- Save valuable design and drafting time by only building one model
- Use audit features to show you what's been added, changed or deleted during synchronisation
- Improve your project communication, react to changes quickly and reduce the risk of errors
- Capitalise on this proven technology to deliver high quality projects on time